Welcome to the List, Ann.  Be sure to join the Caregivers' List, too -- any
post from Camilla Flintermann will invite you to "ask about the CG List," and
I recommend that you do so.  I did, and I've gotten tremendous help from both
Lists.  People on both have so much information, they are a resource par
excellence.  Don't hesitate to ask a question, or a lot of questions.  You'll
get good answers, but nobody will ever tell you what you "should" do -- just
tell you their experience and leave your choices up to you.  Again, welcome!
 Best wishes, Delda White ([log in to unmask]) CG Bob 65/1.