$149 for Naturally Speaking Personal Edition is a fantastic bargain.
Buy it even if you do not yet have typing problems. I much prefer it
to typing in any condition. (The only consideration is from the
noise of my speaking late at night.)

Now if they could develop a naturally speaking text to speech
program. That would save a lot of band width on the Internet! You
speak what you want to say, it is converted into text and sent to
the other person where the text is convertedc back to speech. That
way we could all be in contact by voice in the CHATroom.

Virtually speaking,

Bruce
56/9
Sinemet CR & Miarpex