At 12:29 AM 10/18/97 -0400, Ken Becker wrote:
> I wish we had pictures of everyone here on the list, so we could >see how
our mental pictures of each other matches reality.

Ken, we don't yet have pictures of everyone, but Marvin Giles has the
pictures of 30 people/couples who are in the #parkinsons chat group, many
of whom are also list members, indexed on

http://rampages.onramp.net/~mgiles/pdfriend.htm

For my part, I have already made available to the list photos of people who
attended the Parkinson Action Network forum this July, and this includes
these present and past list contributors:

Ken Aidekman
Jim Cordy
Elliott Haynes
Walter Huegel
Bob Martone
Kees Paap
Pat Schark
Barbara Schirloff
Dale Severance
Margaret Tuchman
Bill Turenne
Piet van der Poorten
Margot Zobel
  ...and me

I'm going to have to send the set of pictures out by e-mail again.  Would
you (or anybody else on the list) like to be included?

Art

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness