 yes i am feeling real good. first i like to see you email address and name
at the end of post. i know alot don't like of junk on the list. i like the
jokes poems,janet lovely posts. i amm going to at lot of your names to my
message list now. as i have always print every thing out. when in stage 5
you some proplem got to have an exscuse. you all wher so good in makeing
feel better so many to email my thanks i thought iwould do this way. only
time i will only but on list is what will help a lot of you fine pwp's  ok
eh .the first few years are hardest get 2cents worth as time goes on.better
my mind goes faster than i can type.SO I WILL SAY THANK YOU ONE AND ALL.
boy some of this is hard to figur out. i mean add names will save lot of
paper to email addresses at end  this keyboard ca,t spell any better.

                                               lima,ohio      72/25

                                                I.Y.Q.don&vivian