Bruce... and All interested in voice-to-text programs..

Today I received a letter from the company which I bought my DragonDictate
program from, Chien & Associates.  The purpose of the letter was to let me
know about the latest Naturally Speaking, Deluxe, and the newest version of
DragonDictate (they are 2 different programs by the same company).

The Deluxe Naturally Speaking 2.0 costs $699, tho Chien is selling it for
$599.  If you're upgrading from N.S. 1.0 to the Deluxe version it's $399.

The Deluxe (quoting the letter) N.S. Edition is bundled with DragonDictate
Classic Edition 3.0 (the very newest version) in a single package.  The latter
now has a built-in command allowing you to switch over to Naturally Speaking
and back.  As a result, you now have full command and control, and dictate in
continuous speech.  There is ALSO TEXT-TO-SPEECH built-in, allowing you to
read back the document in sound and lets you compare the interpreted words
against your own voice.  The result is you no longer need to remember what you
said.

There's lots more features listed, and if you're interested, I suggest you
drop by the Chien Web site (see below for URL) or call or write 'em for all
the stats on this interesting and useful program.

To contact Chien & Associates, call,  write, or email:

CHIEN & ASSOC.
888 S. Figueroa St., Ste. 1980
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Voice #: (800) DO-CHIEN (you gotta figure out the actual numbers yourself)
Email:  [log in to unmask]

Finally, please don't email ME with any questions about Naturally Speaking,
folks, 'cause I don't know nuttin' about it at all.  I just copied what was in
Chien's letter and posted it here - merely as a conduit, not an expert!

Barb Mallut