I am happy to be able to refute  "sad but true Bob's" experience with
medications in hospitals (NH).  I was in Torry Pines Convelesant Hospital
here in LaJolla, Ca.  My experience was totally different.  They did not
realize that there was a difference between Sinemet and Sinemet CR so I
requested the resident doctor stop by which he did and I got correct dosage
for it and other medications promptly when I needed them.

There are many GOOD facilities so don't please paint them with a broad brush.
 My hope is that my PWP friends wll have the same experience when they need
help as I did.

Helen J.