At 08:25 AM 10/19/97 -0400, you wrote:
>On Sat, 18 Oct 1997, J. R. Bruman wrote:
>
>> (18 Oct 97)
>> Alternative Medicine
>> I believe many subscribers on this list are aware of an outfit called
>> the Life Extension Foundation in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and its
<---- snip ---->

>Yes,  I am interested in contacting LEF.  But what is their web address?
>
>Thanks
>Zenia

Try the following URL:  http://www.lifeextension.com/

BTW, if any you want to find something on the www, you might try searching
for keywords via DogPile.

Dogpile Searches:
The Web: Yahoo!, Lycos' A2Z, Excite Guide, Go2.com, WWW Yellow Pages ,
PlanetSearch, Thunderstone, What U Seek, Magellan, Lycos, WebCrawler,
InfoSeek, AltaVista, Excite & HotBot.

Usenet: Hotbot News, Reference.com, Dejanews, Altavista and Dejanews' old
Database.

FTP: Filez and FTP Search.(Only the first word in your query will be passed
on to FTP Search.)

News Wires: Yahoo News Headlines, Excite News and Infoseek
NewsWires.

Take care,
Jeff