<< how do I get to the undernet?
  connie johnson 56/4 >>
Connie,
You will need a "program" that connects you to the IRC ..... from there you
can connect to the Undernet (or Dalnet, Efnet, ect) ... I personally use
MIRC. You should be able to download MIRC from:
http://www.mirc.co.uk
If you need more help just email me and I'll be glad to help. Take care and
best wishes from an Elf in TN <--That's my IRC nickname:)... Romona
Elf wife to Tony (my hero), and mom to Tori (age 9, nda), Zach (age 7,
multichallenged), Cory (age5, multichallenged). The boys have no definative
Dx but several labels... nystagmus, strubismus, Dystonia, Parkinsonism,
Asthma, Execma, Hypotonia, Spasticity....ect  Collectively the
Dystonia/Parkinsonism effects the boys from eyes to toes and progressing
steadily. Currently Zach's taking Sinemet, Lodosyn and Cory is taking
Amantadine and Gabapectin. He's also had 3 rounds of Botox, uses a walker or
WC for mobility
http://members.aol.com/Elf808/index.html
Moderator for the Dystkids List(ette) for kids who have Dystonia or
familymembers with Movement disorders.