I have tried to send this before-so , if you get several I am sorry.
But, According to the Wall Street Journal(s) dated Sept 12 and Oct 1,
congress has passed and the president has signed into law a bill that
probhits your doctor from giving you any medical care not approved by
medicare;specifically, it prohibits your doctor from contracting with
you for non-medicare approved care if he has treated a medicare patient
in the previous 2 years. This is hard to believe, but is true. This bill
will go into effect Jan.1, 1997.

Medicare has become the all powerful arbiter of medical care for senior
citizens. Medicare is not that smart. This is also an infringement on
our rights. Senator Kyl of Arizona and congressman Archer of Texas have
introduced a repealing bill entitled Medicare Beneficiary Freedom to
Contract Act. Please write your senators,representatives and the
president asking them to pass and sign the new bill, or some of us will
not get the medical care we need.

There is a web site-http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/ where you can
find the names and addresses of your senators and representatives.

Thank you,
Nita Andres