Rae Patterso: I saw your message and I thought that it would be
interesting to communicate with you.

First of all, I spent a week in Zurich in 1952 on furlough from the
Army. I was stationed in Ulm, Germany.

Zurich impressed as being very clean, and I hope the drug business I
read about in the papers is not as bad as they describe is.

But back to the message about medication.I have been taking sinemet,
simenet 50/200,. Amantadine, and Pergolise .25 gr. I have been
screened at the VA hospital in Cincinnati,, Ohio, and they advised me
that they will do the surgery when they get permission from the
va authorities.

Hoping to hear from you via E-Mail     DAN MAIROSE lurv15a