Mary Legan,

      Unfortunately I know of what you speck.  I was just issued my first
electric wheelchair this past Thursday.  This is after spending the last 8 months
in and out of Physical Therapy trying to get some strength back in my legs in
hope that I wouldn't have to use a wheelchair.  Anyway I was told that I needed
the wheelchair vice the scooter because of my balance difficulties.  I think the
Doctor and my wife thought if I were in the wheelchair that I might slow down
some and not try and do as much as I had been trying to do around the house and
yard.  Around the house I just used a lawn cheer and a cane to get around  and to
have some thing to rest in as I tired easily, which I spent more time in the
cheer than I did working in my gardens.  So which ever you go with try not to
relay on it all the time if you can, keep on your legs as long as you can.

MURPH   44/5+4
Lost in a small village in Arkansas