Hi all-
        Many of mom's PD symptoms seem strangely similar to symptoms of heavy
metal toxicity.  I have read that PD patients have a disproportionately
high incidence of mercury amalgam fillings.  The debate about fillings
rages on.
        It is common for dentists to use a plastic sealer on childrens teeth to
help prevent tooth decay.  Has anyone tried using that same plastic
sealer OVER mercury amalgam fillings as a simple way to minimize
exposure to the heavy metal toxins which are continually released ?  The
other possible courses of action- extracting  the teeth or
removing/replacing the fillings, both can have very undesirable effects.
        In reading about amalgams etc. I can find no mention of this being
tried or why it hasn't been.

Thanks,  Mike Hannickel  <[log in to unmask]>