At 08:47 PM 10/19/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I would appreciate any information about electric scooters, electric
wheelchairs, and regular wheelchairs you may be able to share.  My Mom needs
something and I am not sure what questions to even ask, e.g. degree of
rotation??
>We live in Sedalia, Missouri which is about 70 miles from Kansas City,
Missouri.
>Thanks,
>Becky Hunt, CG of Mom, 73/2, Sedalia, Missouri, USA

 wheelchairs vs scooters well i went through same ? wwheelschaire wheels are
smaller i mean in with. soft ground rough gives more trouble. in side or
very smooth floors  wchair i s better. i wanted to go out in yard snow up
hills as i have big home in frairfield ark. lot of hills. cost all around
lifs.storre i think scooter is cheaps aandd best. at least for me. i try to
walk in the house as i don't want to depent on it. so you will have to give
lot of thouight. and see what others say. not just my word. ask and think
what you want .

                                                72/25 lima,ohio
                                               I.Y.Q.don&vivian