David,

I am going to miss my sparring partner for the next few months as I have
the past month or so when you have been lurking. Moving is no fun- even
across town as I did let alone half way around the world.  Have a safe
trip and stay healthy.  I will be eagerly awaiting your return.

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
Middleton, WI