Hi Bonnie,

Living Well WIth Parkinson's, by Glenna Wotton Atwood  John Wiley, Pub.
1991

It is my Portland support group's "BIble" and it focusses on family
dynamics, on developing excellent communication skills with your
physician, and on positive attitude.

you'll love it!!

Yours,

IVAN
^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  51  deg. F