>To put it crudely Sh-t or get off the pot.  It is clear that NPF is not
>going to admit liability and that their role in this is likely
>comparatively small.  Your strategy of holding a trial by internet to
>put pressure on NPF has not worked.

> Well said Charlie.
>
>   Ivan, he speaks for many of us.
>
>  Ed

He doesn't speak for all of us, Ivan.

Look everyone, I'm about as sick of this whole debate as you are, but I
tend to "side" with Ivan through all of this. His response to the NPF
representative makes perfect sense. Obviously, those who keep telling Ivan
to "get on with his life," and to "give up the fight for his own peace of
mind"  don't realize the value of that $2,000 or so to some of us.  And
forgive me Charlie, but if all the "little people" had that attitude,  we'd
all get squashed. Just because NPF is a respected and well-funded
organization with a PR woman doesn't mean they're right in this case. To
Ivan, I say--don't give up. To NPF, I say--give the guy his money already.