TO:  M. Rack
Thanks for the info about KUMC and Debra Michalek's name.  I will =
contact Ms. Michalek after "persuading" Mom to try another diagnostic =
center.  Doctor visits do get tiring for everyone.  I do not expect it =
to be a problem because my Mother is still in denial although she will =
argue this point. =20
Sorry, for a country bumpkin, nothing in KC or Overland Park is easy to =
find.  I know I will do fine, I just dislike big city driving.  I keep =
you posted on my progress with KUMC and maybe we can meet--that would be =
nice.
Thanks for your help.
Becky Hunt, CG for Mom, 73/2, Sedalia, Missouri, USA