On 14 Oct Anne Rutherford replied to a query about tolcapone/tasmar.

Anne, my name is Peter Dawkins.  I am the CEO of Parkinson's NSW Inc and
I also have PD.  Tolcapone will be available in Australia next February
and we would be interested to know more about your (and anyone else's)
tolcapone experience.  Firstly what country are you from as we
understand Tolcapone is not available in the US - or were you on
participating in a trial?  Can you let us know what side effects you
experienced on this drug.  BTW it has been interesting reading
everyone's response to Mirapex - we don't look like getting it here for
some time but we will be armed with lots of information to help our
members when it is released here thanks to the people on this list
sharing their experiences.

Kind regards

Peter Dawkins