On 14 October Anne Rutherford replied to a query on tolcapone.

Anne, my name is Peter Dawkins - I am the CEO of Parkinson's NSW - and I
also have PD.  Tolcapone will be released here in Australia next
February.  We would be interested in hearing more about your (and anyone
else's) tolcapone experience.  We were under the impression that
tolcapone was not available in the US - are you in England or were you
perhaps participating in a trial?  Can you let us know what side effects
you experienced on this drug,  BTW it has been interesting reading
everyone's response to Mirapex - unfortunately we won't be getting
Mirapex for some time but we will be armed with lots of information to
help our members when it does become available thanks to the people on
this list sharing their experiences.

Kind regards

Peter Dawkins