Here are a couple of jokes a friend sent, bb et al -  Liz
Joke 1
An Indian and a priest are walking through the woods. The priest is
   teaching the Indian the English language, so he can be integrated into
   the "white man's society". As they walk along, the priest sees a tree
   and says to the Indian,"Tree". They continue walking along and come upon
   a bush, and the priest says to the Indian, "Bush". They keep walking and
   eventually come out into a small clearing, where they come upon a man
   and a woman having sex. The priest is so upset, he's not sure what he
   should tell the Indian. The only thing he can think of to say is "man
   riding a bicycle". The Indian then pulls out his bow and arrow, aims and
   instantly kills the man. The priest turns to the Indian and says,
   "What'd you do that for?" The Indian replies, "MY bicycle!!"

Joke 2
Man walking down the beach, sees a old bottle in the sand and begins