David
you were leaving the list but just on the chance you may still be on I wanted
to run something past you.
I just came from a memorial service for two friends who lived in Indonisia
the last few years and wondering if you knew them.  They were Lloyd and hazel
Herr (he worked for Mobil)
The airplane accident Sept 26th near Midan Indonesia killing all on board.
 There were 2 Americans.  Those 2 were friends of mine especially Hazel.  We
taught nursing together for several years.  They were 54 and 59-married 9
years and over there for 8-9 years.
So sad--it is a small world and I was wondering if you knew them.
Mary CG for Mel 76/11