Reluctantly, I have to add to the clamor about Selegiline. First, the
name "selegiline" is the generic term. "Eldepryl" is the brand name sold
in the U.S.; "Deprenyl" is the brand sold elsewhere, but also the name
frequently used by scientist authors on both sides of the pond.
Controversy about its pharmaceutical action, safety, efficacy, best mode
of administration, and overall value, has continued among physicians and
scientists as well as the lay public, almost since its discovery I think
about 20 years ago. You'll find it discussed in every reference book on
PD treatment, both professional- and patient-oriented. If those aren't
enough, in the past 2 years or so I have reviewed nearly two dozen
scientific articles about it, which you can locate from the Current
Science Reviews Index, that I post here once a month. Cheers,
Joe

J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403-5013