From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Zenia Chavez
Sent:   Sunday, October 26, 1997 11:56 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Thesis on Women and PD

        My name is Zenia Chavez.  I was diagnosed with PD two years ago.
At that time I was just beginning a masters program at Georgia State
University,  Atlanta, Georgia.  At first I did my best to ignore the
illness  but by the time thesis came around I was pretty much disabled.
So, I saw this as an opportunity to research and reach out to other women
with PD.

        I am looking to interview women with PD.  What I need to cover are
questions regarding your experiences and feelings as a women with PD.

        Would you be willing to participate?

        If this sounds like something you would be  interested in, please
respond at [log in to unmask]