Four nights ago I was very despondent over Mel's going on Dialysis.  He is
back home and Dialysis has been delayed due to a better Creatinine Clearance
test.  Maybe in 2 months he might start dialysis but who knows, maybe never..
Mel had asked for a "small miracle"---he got a bigger one.  We have felt the
concern of many friends including our cyberfriends.
We received many posts of your support and promise of prayers.  We read each
and were strengthen by them.
I plan to post off the list to each reponse--hope i don't leave anyone out.
 We were overwhelmed with the response and certainly feel your prayers were
answered.  Thank each of you very much.  Things look much brighter and of
course with some time to reflect, there are worse things than dialysis--just
another hurdle in this life adventure.
Love from both of us
Mary and Mel      Mary CG for Mel 76/11    [log in to unmask]