Thank you for the information.  I will forward this information on to
him.

He was drinking the Hearty Balance drinks, but I don't think he cares
for the flavor. He is pretty stubborn about what he will and will not
eat or drink. Do you have any other suggestions?

And, how can I get him to remember to snack and eat meals regularly.  He
has a pretty busy schedule, and sometimes he won't eat anything until
5:00 in the evening.  He says he is rarely hungry, and he "forgets" to
eat.  I live out of town so it's hard for me to check up on him.  And,
when I do, he gets upset at me for nagging at him.

Thanks again,
Leslie