Janet, I take the phosphatidylserine every day, I started out on
Solaray's brand, it was like magic, it increased concentration and
memory. Then when I ran out I purchased Natures Way's brand, the
effects were not as dramatic, so I then purchased GNC's brand, well
nothing. I went back to Solaray's brand and noticed some of these
same advantages, but not like in the beginning. I only take one
a day, but even though these supplements are over-priced I would
not do without them. It may not be just the Phosphatidylserine,
but the combination of other nutrients that Solaray includes, they
are:
     100 mg. Phosphatidylserine
      45 mg. phosphatidylcholine
      25 mg. phosphatidylethanolamine
       5 mg. phosphatidylinositol
    fatty acids
      85 mg. linoleic acid
      10 mg. linolenic acid
      15 mg. oleic acid
       6 mg. stearic acid
      27 mg. Palmitic acid
      51 mg. capric acid
     120 mg. caprylic acid
  Minerals
      8 mg Phosphorus
      3 mg potassium

   It took two weeks of taking this every day before I noticed anything,
but I did see improvements, and I am not as yet suffering from any
disease. Perhaps, I was just deficient in one of the above, you think?
                               Linda Forrest's Mom