Hi every body,

    Your messages are helping keep the ship afloat around these parts.

    Went to local neuro,and he thought maybe take more Mirapex, but then
down goes the blood pressure, so it's a drowsy Catch-22 for a busy PWP...

    So meanwhile, painful ribs and left armpit NOT PD-related, rather a
bit of  a shock:  Turns out HUGE swollen lymph node so...  he sends me
immediately across town to general practitioner.

   Second doctor discovers no wound or cat-scratch,  Finds more painful
glands, says I need  more rest, has blood taken for complete white count,
hemoglobin.

   Two nice nurses needed to pin down my arm--dystonia and early wear-off
made it necessary.  The nurses were so nice and care attendant drove
Blazer home-I was a little preoccupied...

    Beautiful October day more pretty leaves, felt like a tourist.
Colors helped to
distract me from pain in armpit and elsewhere.

   Got home, lit 2 woodstoves for first time since April, 1996, Called
two neighbors one with two boys 1 month and 3 yrs.

   Had Parkie Dream Snack--cocoa and maple leaf cookies.  Even played two
songs on piano--then another thirty-minute off-period..

   Then,  new paint on back corners old stoves set off three smoke
detectors,  Drove us all nuts--like they say, "Maine-iacs"- LOUD  beeps-

   At least they work GREAT-opened two doors and put fan on.  2
caregivers on one stepladder and one footstool fiddled with batery
back-ups--I wanted to cry  and laugh at same time..meanwhile meds WORE
OFF again!

  Now two hours later, 2 caregivers too exhausted from dismantling alarms
temporarily.  Better safe than sorry, specially for yours truly after
last year's housefire.

  So reconnected detectors after haze cleared.  ENJOYED LOVELY WOOD
HEAT!!

  George drove home; Rose asleep ;and I feel meds about to wear offf
AGAIN...

  Don-for weight loss explanation is it your new meds??  My sweats that
listfolks  asked about may be eldepryl-related.  R U on Eldepryl?

  Anyone else have Eldepryl-sweats?? My neuro doesn't have any patients
with that side-effect.

  Please keep up pressure on NPF to bring things to an end and find money
at MiamU or NPF--I'm much too tired to sue and want to avoid negative
energy got plenty to battle anyway-

-You "guys" are right when you count it up--$2200 is approximately 30% of
my annual income, so you're correct--it's a HUGE loss for little ol' me,

LOVE the ideaa of pictures of all of us--maybe they could appear like
letterhead on our e-mails???

Good night from a Maine night-- chilly 35 deg F. (2 deg Celsius)--hey
Europe, how's Ida doing??

All the best, sayonara, shalom, salaam, ciao!

IVAN S., 47/10, Portland, Maine

Well ciao shalom and Gd Bless--  IVN