hi ... um ... Linda Carlton ? Linda Forest's mom ?
um ...
howzabout

hi cyber-sis

you wrote:
>...It may not be just the Phosphatidylserine,
>but the combination of other nutrients ...

i'm curious as to how you could conclude that phos... is beneficial to you
when it's one of thirteen listed ingredients

when i say 'hah!' i don't mean to imply that i think
phos... has no inherent value; i am unable to judge that

the cycnicism implied in my 'hah!' is re
the apparent dearth of unbiased scientific studies
which could 'prove' or 'disprove' the claims made by its vendors

when terms like 'miracle' and 'magic' are used
in lieu of such basic investigative research
my cynicism radar goes on red alert

my background as an interior design consultant
[no financial interest in promoting any specific products,
or for that matter, any products at all]
maybe makes me hyper alert to such potential conflicts of interest

and if such a conflict of interest has any potential bearing
on my health and my brain chemistry
i want to know ALL the facts

your syber-sis

janet

janet paterson - 50/9 - sinemet/selegiline/prozac - [log in to unmask]