 ivan i did not sleep to well last night. as i had no bussiness in telling
what to do. as that is what i would of done. but some things are prived
others not. my new met has put smile on my face so the say allso i gaind
2lbs. i do not get up set as i did befor. vivian say that is one thing she
don't want me to give up. i never took any thing off of any body. got in
with sherif,nebors over water line rights so on. but that is prived. my
nebors water was comeing into my yard. so i build my up high. now he gets
it. told him was him or me so it was him. i got 2by4 to back me up it ended.
as well with sherif depity. so stand up for what you think is right. carry
2by 4. but keep your persol fight personal. but fight come heck or high
water. if i lived near you i might get in fight we you. good luck

                                                   I.Y.Q.don&vivian