Mike, the other day you posted the following message re dental mercury:

>Hi all-
>        Many of mom's PD symptoms seem strangely similar to symptoms of heavy
>metal toxicity.  I have read that PD patients have a disproportionately
>high incidence of mercury amalgam fillings.  The debate about fillings
>rages on.
>other possible courses of action- extracting  the teeth or
>removing/replacing the fillings, both can have very undesirable effects.
>        In reading about amalgams etc. I can find no mention of this being
>tried or why it hasn't been.
>
>Thanks,  Mike Hannickel  <[log in to unmask]>

BEWARE.  The idea of removal is a scam.  If you have access to the Web
dial in to www.quackwatch.com which is a site that serves as a guide to
health fraud.  Go to the section entitled "Questionable Products and
Services" and read the article called "Mercury Amalgam Scam."

I urge all members of the List who have not visited this site to do so.
It is fascinating.

  Sid Roberts   67/dx3
  [log in to unmask]       Youngstown, Ohio