Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 14:07:20 -0500
From: "Charles T. Meyer" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Ivan M Suzman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: NPF & Ivan

SJS and Ivan,

My point is not that Ivan has not been wronged-  He has.  Also I don't
object to him making the facts known as he sees them.  I did the same
thing regarding HYatt.  It is my opinion and as I read it- the sense of
the group that months of wailing about it and doing nothing about it has
worn thin on us.

I think someone is liable probably not NPF but either the U of Miami or
the MD himself.  The continuing diatribe on the list appears to be
making more enemies than friends and IVAN  please either take some
action or not but find a way to let go of this instead of letting it eat
you alive.  And realize that continued trial by internet is likely to be
counterproductive.
--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
Middleton, WI