Michel,

I presume Dr. Olanow is speaking metaphorically- that there are elements
of the action of selegiline that will lead to the discovery of "the
ideal agent"  not that the ideal agent is chemically in the current
formulation. It certainly is unclear from your quote though.

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
Middleton, WI