 goofed again. read first mail this 2nd. as i said i have openings  where
you have one. hosp fault. cost me all i had. but 2 homes and all my cash.
but you see i am alive. did not sue or any thing caused i lived. money is
not every thing. said i would never walk. with cane i am up to 600ft. bouwl
lots things. oh not gotten far on my seat for getting in car but will fiuger
out let you when. thanks for all your hellp and advice
                                                 flash @alpha.wcoil.com
                                                      72/25  lima,ohio

                                                 I.Y.Q.don&vivian    my love
of live