Hi!
Jim is titrating  to .75 3X/day Mirapex this week.  We took it very slow
since he has had hallucinations in the past on Sinemet.  He presently takes
12-14  25/100Sinemet per day.  The on/off is much less severe, Jim is finally
realizing he is stuck in the house (it didn't even obther him before this) ,
his handwriting is better, and his balance is better.  Not ready for dancing
lessons yet, but certainly an improvement.
No reactions, and thank God..... no depression or nausea, etc.
I devised own titration system, since we were all flying blind.  Drug rep
said titration is key.

Went to Neuro yesterday. He wants Jim to go to 3.0 mg. per day (i.e. 1.0
 3x/day)
and stay on  that dosage for a month.  He advised against cutting the Sinemet
at all at this point.  He said Jim was not overdosed.  He hopes to cut after
the Mirapex gets a little higher.

It's interesting how each Neuro has his own opinion as to how this should
work.
If we can help anyone else, we'd be delighted to share Jim's experiences thus
far.

Arlene Walsh ([log in to unmask])   Caregiver for Jim (63/14)Dunedin, FL