I'm rejoining this list.  I was a member for a year (maybe more) to watch
for info for my dad who was care provider for my mother.  When mother
passed away in February, I said good-bye to all of you lovely people and
then proceeded to purge my memory banks of PD facts.  So I thought.

Now it's October, snow in the forecast and I'm rejoining.  We've just
learned that my mother-in-law has been diagnosed with PD.  Well, the cat
scan has been done and she goes to the neuro next Wednesday for the
analysis.  She's taking Eldypryl -- and it's working its charm.

I know the good info that comes streaming through this list and I look
forward to absorbing much.

Greetings once again, I'm sorry to be here and glad at the same time.
It's familiar territory.

Lee Meyerson
Woodbury, MN