Hey Ken... For some darn reason known only to the "browser gods," either MSN's
email system will NOT let me do a reply to virtually ANY of your posts!  I
can't Forward any of your messages either (sometimes I can get around the
system by doing that instead of a Reply... but not with anything you've
posted)  Hmmmm..... (thinking).... do you 'n Charlie use the same puter?
<grin>  I replied to one of his messages today and darned if MSN didn't send
that puppy back to me saying it was "undeliverable!"

Oh RATS!  I forgot what I was replying to that ya wrote -- Edy's ice cream,
wasnt'itf?  Yeah.. that was it.   Never heard of it.

And you can tell a REAL "puter-person" from all the wannabes because they LIVE
on cold pizza and warm beer.

Barb Mallut