Doc Charlie, you are right again.  I am afraid that Ivan is not going to get
more than moral support from others on the list, if that. The lady from NPF
is articulate, and pleasant, for the most part, but is either acting on her
own with no one at NPF even aware that she is involved, and will probably
lose her position at NPF, if word ever DOES filter back, that she IS
involved. To us on the list, Ivan is a friend, an advisor, an intense  force.
To NPF, he is a nuisance, an embarrassment, a potential expense to be paid
from funds they would rather keep for other uses.  Typically, that type of
organization would pay more to fight a guy like Ivan, than they would to make
him happy enough to go away and never come back.  They know he will never be
a paying client, that he is getting upset, tired of fighting, and has not
hired a lawyer,. They will probably stonewall him until the statute runs out,
and he can't hurt them in court.  Someone suggested  he get help from
students at a law school, he should consider that possibility. It looks like
Jackson was a subcontractor  of NPF making NPF at least partly responsible.
But I am not a lawyer.  If a jury is involved, they could go either way. It
is like a soap opera,  we all want Ivan to get his money, but it will be a
long process, and even with a lawyer, he has an uphill battle.  We are all
vulnerable, and  at  the mercy of large corporations. We must not let
ourselves be compomised by them.  Charlie, I hope you get satisfaction with
Hyatt too.
If we don't fight back, we'll  all get swallowed up, chewed and spit out!
 Ken B