Date:         Wed, 01 Oct 97 22:35:46 EST
From:         Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Instructions for Parkinsn list(PLEASE SAVE)
To:           [log in to unmask]

SEVERAL FOLKS SEEM TO HAVE "MISPLACED" THE INSTRUCTIONS BARBARA SENT
WHEN THEY JOINED THE PD LIST, SO I'M REPEATING THE BASICS--PLEASE SAVE!

The listserv address for this list is:

The way to leave this list is to send the command to the listserv, and
in the  body of post (not on subject line) put:
                        .
                        signoff parkinsn

If you need to be away, and want to halt mail TEMPORARILY, send this
command to listserv address:  set parkinsn nomail
When you return, send this one:  set parkinsn mail

If you want to be on the digest, send: set parkinsn digest

BE SURE to send these commands TO THE LISTSERV, not to the list or to
Barb or me, please if you can help it! :-)

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"