Today I read Ivan's long reply to the NPF staffer to Peter--his
immediate reaction was , "Why doesn't he sue?"--his second reaction
was that we should write to NPF in support of a resolution of some kind for
Ivan.  I plan to do so.  At the same time, I have felt that Ivan has
 enlisted what support he will get from this list, and  that his
continuing messages may be "counter-productive".       Perhaps if all
who sympathize would let NPF  know that, Ivan would not feel a need
to continue his posts to the whole list? This matter can from now on
perhaps be better handled in offlist correspondence with Ivan?
We will tell NPF that until this matter is settled, our contribution
(small) will go to APDA not to NPF, where we are members.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"