Dear Listfriends in the UK,
I expect to be in England for two weeks in July 1998. I would like to
network with dietitians who are working in the area of Parkinson's
disease. However, the British website has yielded no responses so far.

Can any of you help me get in touch with such a group of dietitians? Or,
if not, can I get in touch with any PD support groups in England? I
would very much like to learn what nutrition measures are used in the
UK, and, of course, to promote awareness of the special nutrition needs
of PWP in all countries.

I will apreciate any help you can give.
Sincerely,
Kathrynne Holden