Barb M, as usual you got me thinking!  Your comment about not having faith in
"organizations" lately is what started the little gears turning in my head!
We all grow up thinking that certain groups of people are "good guys (+gals)"
and others are bad. Is that too simplistic? It is sort of obvious, that
crooks, enemy troops, people who work for competitive companies to the ones we
work for, people who live on "the wrong side of the tracks" and people who
call while we are eating, are all very bad people, but those who wear nice
clothes, or have lots of money, or belong to organizations that have fancy
buildings, or companies that make stuff we like, such as chocolate or ice
cream, or BOTH,  or people who belong to major religious groups are all good.
The worst part is when some folks belong to one good and one bad group, or
more, then WHO DO YOU LIKE, and WHO do you HATE? Life is SO confusing! Ken B.