This morning I posted  to the list and the care list-got a message the mail
would be sent later.  I see no record of either so will post again.
Yesterday we found out Mel will have to go on dialysis (no relation to PD).
 He's in the hospital and more tests being done today.  I just got in (11pm
here in New Orleans) .
We want your prayers as this will be extremely hard on my 76 yr old parkie.
 He is a trouper and was given the option of taking it or not.  He chose to
take it of course as it is his only hope.
Our faith will see us through no matter what but I left a very sick man
tonight with a sitter.  We could not get a private room so no cot for me.
Please pray for God's will and the strength for us in this hour of need.
 Sorry to be so down tonight.  Seems the confusion we blamed on Mirapex may
be his renal condition---could be both.
Mary CG for Mel 76/11    [log in to unmask]