<< We will tell NPF that until this matter is settled, our contribution
 (small) will go to APDA not to NPF, where we are members.

 Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio

Camilla : It is clear that a ground swell of voices do not support the
position that Ivan has taken with respect to his continual attack against the
NPF. If there was any real merit to his claim he should have taken appropriate
legal steps to resolve the matter rather than using this forum for
extrajudical attack. If Ivan had devoted this expenditure of money and TIME to
visit the doctor he certainly could have hung around for the 21/2 hours for
the Doctor to complete his rounds and then see Ivan. An attempt  was made to
rectify the error but Ivan chose to leave and have dinner with his Dad from
what I gathered on the internet comments. Even $2200 is a lot of money for a
two day trip to Florida with a companion. It can be done for about one half
that costs if you shop for air fare specials.

As far as giving money to the APDA. I think anybody is crazy to give them your
money in light of the fact that a prior officer or director has been sentenced
to and is /or was serveing jail time for stealing about $ 1,000,000.  I will
not suspend my contrabutitions to the NPF to support this tirade of Ivans
against the NPF because I think he is totally off base in his actions. I  know
others who have remained silent
on this issue for the sake of list harmony but when you attempt to speak on my
behalf on this matter I felt compell to interject my position. Me thinks he
doth protest to much

Dale Severance
Syracuse, New York
 *   *  >>