On Fri, 24 Oct 1997, Malcolm Doble wrote:

> My wife Christine was recently (2 days) diagnosed as PD.  She is 43; we have two children 2 & 5 yrs.  Chris had a MRI to rule out tumors and the neurologist said 99% sure PD.  We are devastated and awaiting a second opinion appt with another neuro.
>

> I will appreciate any caregiving advice/direction;  I think I saw that there is a file on the list with info.

Malcom, hello.
The American Parkinson Disease Association (800-223-2732) has distributed
a booklet of some 120 pages entitled _Young Parkinson's Handbook_
published in 1995.  Phone them and ask for a free copy.  It is the best
place to start getting reliable information.

  Sid Roberts   67/dx3
  [log in to unmask]       Youngstown, Ohio