  while my new meds seem to be working. as i don't wory over little things
as i did. but i am having a little trouble in sleeping. got oun my mind on
how to help pwp's i got idie on a seat. now i will engener.help on a porto
type.my famley is little mad as i don't want to make any money for my self.
as i have made kot of things for the handycapp. my goil in live is to help
pwp's. so as soon as i get proto made i will let you know. but don't hold
your breath as it may take awhile to get enginer to help. want to keep cost
douwn for us. dogon this keyboard spelling. eh ha ha.oh about the survas i
get lost at times. so you have to go over dumb old don 72/25 stage 5. sonia
am glad you are back read my email ken i had some to tell you but i forgot
what. seat is all i can think about now. my van is easy for to get in out. i
got 3 or things that turn. no ggod fo car seats.i forgot who about ten min
some want to pray for them. when i get done hear. i will ask got to help. i
am only one but he hears us all. even one.  my mind is spinng yust read what
i wrote but don't unstand it. good by for now.

                                                  72/25     lima,ohio

                                                  I.Y.Q.don&vivian     love
of my live