----------
Fra: WHITIE <[log in to unmask]>
Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Emne: Permax questions
Dato: 17. oktober 1997 11:47

Hi all ;
My mother just started PERMAX at one 0.05 mg. a day, can anyone tell me
if they are using permax, and if it helps much ?
she also takes 3- SINEMET CR  25/100 a day spaced at about 4 hours.
The new neuro that rx'd it, said it will help with, getting up from a
chair, and
with the walking problem. I asked for mirapex, but he thinks permax will
work
better on the walking problems.          WHITIE

Hello Whitie,
I have taken Permax 0,25 mg. 3 times every day and Permax 50/200 mg = 700
mg every day since okct. 1996, I believe Permax does help me. In fact
Permax hasn`t helped me to have a better walk, but I`m not so STIFF as I
was before. Let me please know how it works for your mother in about a
month.
Best wishes
Sonia Nielsen
Denmark