----------
Fra: WHITIE <[log in to unmask]>
Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Emne: Re: Wheelchairs
Dato: 21. oktober 1997 11:30

Becky;
I got a wheelchair for my mother a few months ago,
best thing we have done, we can now get her out and in to
the stores again, which she loves.

shop around and call all of the clubs in your area, you may
get one free, as I did, we got ours from the masons, but
K.O.C. and others have them too.

best of luck.   whitie
Hello Whitie,
Even I`m able to walk (with two sticks) and only a very short distance - 15
meter - I always use my wheelchair when I`m going to the theatre, Musikhall
for koncerts, when I`m travelling and much more. I don`t know what to do
without. This whellchair gives me "freedom" instead of feeling sad to use
it.
Best wishes
Sonia