^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  48   deg. F

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997 00:01:09 -0400 KEn Becker <[log in to unmask]>
writes:>If we don't fight back, we'll  all get swallowed up, chewed and
spit
>out!....

   Hi Ken B., Dr. Meyer, Romona, Helen, Debbi W, Arthur H, Don and
VIvian, Barb M., Donna,  B.Bruce, Mary L., janet p and  concerned
friends,

     Thank you for the suggestions and support.  They've been very
helpful.

     I'm  back on the List after two days of being abnormally tired.  My
doctor examined  swollen lymph nodes,  and had blood taken.. The test
results seem to be normal. The doctor is seeing me again today.

      Now,  briefly about Ken's message.........

       This message to Charlie Meyer, M.D., is very, very accurate....

       You know, for us VERY low-income PWP's on Social Security, change
comes SLOWLY. Meanwhile,  both a  prominent local lawyer, and another one
at a distance, have offered to help.  Maybe I should sue the NPF for pain
and suffering and mental cruelty, for $2,200,000.00,  since the NPF can't
seem to find me my $2,200.00.

        And guess what? Melinda Brown is "out of the office until Monday"
(the Public Relations Director).  Maybe she is going to lose her job,
like Ken said.

        I guess the big brass at the National Parkinson's Foundation
would rather antagonize me, instead  of helping. It's a situation that
makes me feel sad.

         I can only say that suing is not my idea of BUILDING A UNITED
PARKINSON'S COMMUNITY

         If you call the NPF at 1-800-433-7022, and get put on hold, you
hear the UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI recording going in the background, while you
wait to get connected to the extension you have requested!

         So the NPF's claim that it is separated from the Univ. of Miami,
and that it is the Univ. of Miami's fault, seems like a sneaky lie to me.
 There is obvious overlap and interconnection.

Yours,

Ivan Suzman 47/10