 to tell you the truth i don'T know what i take. nero and vivian said i did
not need to know. when in stage 5 it could hurt some one thatnot been a pwp
affull long. that is why i could not live whit my self if i was to cause to
be come ill. all i whant is for every body not to be ashamed of being a pwp.
only if you give in to it. cut 3 pepople yards to day. boy i am tierd. but
got to do it. see i am boss over it. glasd to heare sonia that you are back.
i forfet how cat scan gose so some body tell it again and i will print out.

                                             72/25   lima,ohio

                                             I.Y.Q. don&vivian      love of
my live