Charlie,

A belated thanks for the info. below.  I probably won't be able to make it to
anyplace of any distance until after the first of the year.  I do have one
question.  I heard about the conference in Rockford shortly after it was
over.  Does this happen every year?  That would be such an easy meeting for
me to attend.  For now.........         Mary Legan

<<FOR MARY LEGAN AND ANYONE IN THE MADISON WISCONSIN AREA

THE MADISON AREA PARKINSON'S SUPPORT GROUP MEETS THURSDAY OCTOBER 16 AT
7:00 pm AT THE ASBURY UNITED METHODIST CHURCH 6101 UNIVERSITY AV.

SPEAKING IS AL MCDERMOTT CLINICAL PHARMACIST OF THE UW MOVEMENT
DISORDERS CLINIC.

HE WILL BE SPEAKING ON " PARKINSON'S DISEASE- POTENTIAL NEW DRUGS AND
THERAPIES"